Animation Directory

Not saying we need one, but we totally need a maid that wields swords and staffs.

2 Likes

nothing to do with fe14 waifu maid girl right

nothing at all
I most certainly donā€™t have a thing for the generic maid

Good because my waifu is definitely not Charlotte
dem titties

I wanted a Lance animation for Eliwood that wasnā€™t just a recolor of Ephraimā€™s, and kept his normal move style and crit so I made this over the last few days, it should work with Eliwoodā€™s palette and his normal disarmed animation

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dh56h45ak997cg5/EliwoodLance2.rar?dl=0
Itā€™s baisicly eliwoods normal animation with a lance instead of a sword
Anyone can use it just give credit

8 Likes

now if we had ephriam with a sword everything would be complete

If we could just get that Eliwood with Bow animated heā€™d have three weapons to use :open_mouth:

Frankly Iā€™m glad for an alternative animation for Eli!Lance. Iā€™ll add you to the SF directory whenever I get the chance.

Hereā€™s one Eliwood Bow animation hot off the press.
Credit to Princess Kilvas, Ninja Pichu, and Mizuti for the spritesheet.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdw4qnt8jijvbnt/Ebow.rar?dl=0

It looks pretty good but goes by rather quickly, Iā€™m not the greatest at animating, just kinda copied the standard archer script for timing.

5 Likes

What are you kidding me holy shit ilu

Hey while weā€™re on the subject what about that Eliwood Slash too :open_mouth:

Actually, you might be able to copy Royā€™s data for the Eliwood slash one. They look pretty similar.

I could do the slash one pretty easily, it only has a few different frames than his standard animation. Iā€™ll check it out and see what I can do. It will probably be a few days though I wonā€™t be around my computer

Last but not least : Slash Eliwood

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/55664i9e2j3jhcq/elislash.rar?dl=0

5 Likes

So, I love you.

Ha, thanks for the appreciation. I wanted to make lance animation for myself and since I was all set up for working with eliwood I figured it would be pretty easy to bang out the other ones.

Iā€™ve also been getting tutorials and patches and stuff from here for quite a while and I wanted to finally contribute something

5 Likes

The Wizards appreciate your contributions to the library.

This is the kind of fandom motivation I like to hear.

now what about axe eliwood

Letā€™s worry about getting a Bow Eliwood in promoted version first?

cough

Ha! Did I just become the Lord animation alternate weapon guy or something?
The other ones either had pre-made sprite sheets or were like the lance eliwood where I just extended the sword into a spear. The Promoted Eliwood bow animation would take a little more work and I think the Ephraim Sword one and the axe Eliwood one would look a little odd if I just swapped weapons. I could look into all of them if yall want me to, but if anyone has pre-made sheets of those it would be much simpler to just animate those.

ephriam with a sword wouldnā€™t work with the existing anim, no; i was just throwing it out there because I want it :B