Animation Directory

Thanks Klok

Because of repeated issues with this subject,

Iā€™ve reuploaded all of the animations that I personally have to a google drive folder.

Just in case for whatever reason that url tag doesnā€™t work: AnimDir - Google Drive

edited Oct 12 2021 to update link since google

5 Likes

I just added the Dracco Zombie and The enemy mamkute FE7 COMPATIBLE. In the manaketes section, check it out :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Guys, just adding a New animation. Ninian and Nils Ice Dragon for Fire Emblem Blazing Sword. You can use them on your hack if you give credit. Enjoy
Nils:

Ninian:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qjmq3cjwt3sha5/Ninian%20Ice%20dragon.rar?dl=0 Ninian Ice Dragon

I will link the preview in the OP

2 Likes

Hi guys. New animation, i made this a while ago, i was intending to help the fire shell, but now its frozenā€¦So i will post it Now. Its a femlale Monk, or as arch wanted to name it is an acolye. Preview in the OP

2 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks Klok, im glad you like it :smiley:

New animation. Long Haired Sage. Should work for the three games. I made this thinking in Lucius and Pent

Here is the Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0nsz8zqgk4wgmq/Long%20Hair%20Sage.rar?dl=0

It looks great but you fucked up the positioning of a lot of the frames. Why not just use FEditorā€™s frame rip function and paste the hair over those?

1 Like

I know, but the Frame rip fucks up the palletes uwu

you can reorganise them yourselfā€¦

So, I said Iā€™d release this when The Road to Ruin was released
Well, TRTR is done, so here you go:

Ike - Radiant Dawn

Credit: Flyingace24, Primefusion
Download

Map sprites are included. Cheers

9 Likes

Awesome men thank you so much

1 Like

The Road to Ruin is done

never dead, always underground eh?
nice

1 Like

Thatā€™s it? You just leap out of the bushes after fifty years of development, mumble ā€œOh yeah I finished my hack. Well, hereā€™s a link I guess.ā€ and then just slouch away?

Nani the fuck?! You think you can just pull this little stunt and not get any publicity, not get called out for randomly being the second finished full-custom feature-length hack in existence, and not get senpai to notice you?!

Thatā€™s it, weā€™re through, Iā€™ll play this because fuck you, you canā€™t fool me. You piece of garbage. You thought you could slip this past, but Iā€™m onto your womanly tricks. Next thing you know, Elibian Nights will be finished and nobody will know either!

4 Likes

OK guys, I went through the animation directory and fixed all of my broken links. Unfortunately, there are other broken links that I cannot fix because I do not have the animations. If anyone randomly happens to have them or if the creators are still around, it would be good to get these all fixed ASAP.

If anyone can help fix the broken pictures as well, that would be greatly appreciated.

BROKEN ANIMATION LINKS ARE:

Mage (F) ponytail Version 2 w/ Lilinaā€™s dress - @Lisandra_brave
Long hair female mage animation tweak - @Lisandra_brave
Micaiah FE8 Mage Knight SFX - cipher_lee
Sister FE8 Mage Knight SFX - oracle_of_fire
Archsage for FE8 - @Blademaster
FE6 Sage (M) for FE7/8 - @Blademaster
Nino Sage for FE8 - @Blademaster
Great Knight Palette Modification - @dancer_A

1 Like

A lot of them you can find in here. Some I donā€™t have either though, sadly.

Also, the FE8 ports with unknown authors were done by Blademaster IIRC.

1 Like

brb raiding SFā€™s directory

Double-post. Oh well.

Anyways, Iā€™ve fixed the vast majority of the broken links! The directory should be functional again. Anything with a known broken link has been designated as such in the directory posts (7 in total) and I will fix them as soon as I can get my hands on the animation packages. If you find any other broken links, please report them so that the issue can be resolved.

Also, with Piā€™s permission Iā€™ve decided that itā€™s time to release the Ice Dragon animation from EN. It has been added to the directory.

RAWR! GBA earth and mage dragon animations :soon:?

5 Likes

Added fe8 dancer w/ swords and female ephraim lord