Animation Directory

thanks alot :slight_smile: iirc its it was in of these reskin FE hack. Gonna check credit there.

@2WB ā€“ maybe anyone can really answer itā€¦ butā€¦ is there a tutorial where ā€¦ someone create a bunch of sprite (edit) ā€¦ and compress them into the gameā€¦ (not into a gif)

Look up sprite insertion with Feditor

Isnā€™t there a way to insert animations with EA nowadays?

Not that I know how, but itā€™s worth noting.

There is, see the Sacred Buildfiles for a template

Whatā€™s with the faceā€¦ or is it someone behind the hood.

I love that weaponā€¦(feels suited for Lance)
By any chance do you have this weapon with the regular wyvern userā€¦ if not its fine :slight_smile:

@ukulelej ā€” yeah got it workingā€¦ I think (via the animation creator where you put throwable sprite)

Eh, I do now. Feel free to use anything Iā€™ve posted on Sereneā€™s here, too.

1 Like

Welcome my friend is good to have you here

Oh hey! Welcome to FEU master race
Nice to have you here.

The hood casts a shadow over the riderā€™s face; obscuring it, if that helps.
Also I donā€™t, sorry.

@circleseverywhere, your Fae link is broken

1 Like

Will fix later thanks for the heads up

Thanks

Have had this on le forest for a while but never thought to post it here.

A generic sword user, or a squire.

Download

4 Likes

Hey there, I edited the female mage animation, giving her long hair.

Long Haired F_Mage

12 Likes

A couple small animation requests, if anyone wants to bother: Eirika T2 with magic (To match her T1 counterpart) and Dark Druid with Staff, if possible.

Fixed Fae and Myrrh for FE7 anims

4 Likes

Do we have an animation for Kinshi Knight or a non-wyvern flier with bows?

Asking for a friend.

Staff of Ages is planning on Kinshi Knights, but nothing has come of that yet. Iā€™ve been meaning to try my hand at it, but havenā€™t found the time. If anyone wants to collaborate to make one, Iā€™d be happy to help. I was planning retooling the Fae sprite to look more like a bird, since I suck at making a new sprite from scratch.

I was thinking of using the Wyvern Knight sprite as a base and birdifying it up, fwiw.

Merc and soldier links updated. Other peeps using Dropbox, be sure to check your links; they may have broken since the Dropbox update this month.

2 Likes