Animation Directory

Hey guys, the halberidier 2.0 link gives me the wyvern lord with bows animation

Fixed. Whoever put the wyvern bow animations on put them in the wrong place, so it gave them funny link numbering.

Also, whoever did the griffon knight palette fixes, your link is missing, instead being a link to [1]. If you would be so kind as to change that to [72] and put your link at the bottom of the big list of links in the post itself in the same format as the rest, that would be great.

Whoops my bad. I did wyvern lord with bow.

Iā€™ll fix the griffon knight right away.

EDIT: There. I think I fixed it. So go nuts.

I didnā€™t know that we had to number the links, and I canā€™t understand why the link disappeared. If anyone sees the same problem with any of my animations please inform me right away.

The problem is if you put it after the huge pile of links, itā€™ll think itā€™s link 1 all over again and break shit. The trick is to put everything before the huge pile of links.

@Lisandra_brave thank you for fixing the link :slight_smile:
Its working perfectly now!

Give Eirika Staves on promotion

(I have also made a Falco Knight animation for using magic, but I still need to fix the palette)

5 Likes

I actually needed something like this! Thanks.

(Magic using eirika when promoted animation plz?)

Ill just paste here my animations from Serenes Tomorrow :slight_smile: Just forgot tu put them here.

Does your Magic Falcoknight use the Black Beauty palette fix? If it does that would be perfect for my project.

Right now itā€™s not even compatible with the original Flacoknight palette. But Iā€™ll plan to fix it, to make compatible with it. If the Black Beauty animation uses the same, than yes.

Yeah, the Black Beauty sprite uses the same animations. Thanks.

Imgur

Itā€™s not ready yet, but my bow assassin animation should be finished and uploaded this week.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s sexy.
Is there only the matthew animation, or are there more in the works?
Is it compatible with the Silencer ability?

As of right now Iā€™m only making the default assassin (Colm, Jaffar, Matthew, Marissa). I may make a Legault version later, but Iā€™m probably going to start a FemAssassin before that. I want to make Noire promote to either Sniper or Assassin rather than Sniper or Ranger.

Crap, I forgot about the silencer ability. I have no idea how to work with silencer. Is it just the same as the crit animation?

1 Like

Unfortunately, not.
You may ask some of the ASM wizards how to do it, because I never understood how it works.
@Brendor, @CT075, @Crazycolorz5, @circleseverywhere, @Venno

Silencer is handled completely separate of the animation, so donā€™t sweat it.

Awesome, one less thing I have to worry about.

You can do it with any class in Nightmare, by adding Silencer as a class skill in the Class Editor module and it works just fine (IIRC). But yeah, Silencer is tied to the class, not the animation.

you may wanna give em a larger quiver casue that looks a tad small to be pullin full sized arrows outta. at least to me it does. also i feel ya could do more with the bow itself but otherwise good job.

I have a much more polished version, however MS paint destroyed my palette. So I have to start all over.