Animation Directory

inb4 the standard becomes: Release each hack in both English and Japanese.

Ermm you guys do know, that greentea and red bean are Chinese not Japanese, yes? xD

10 Likes

Hello ! Iā€™ve been using the repository since some while, but I have a few problems/questionsā€¦ I hope one of you will be able to help me (I also hope it is the right place to ask) :

-For some reason, ever since I changed FE8ā€™s male assassinā€™s sprite for Legaultā€™s, the game crashes every time an assassin attack / is attacked. Does anyone have the same problem ? (Also, is it normal that the ā€œdisarmedā€ sprite still shows the character with a sword in his hands ?)

-I saw someone having the same problem as me with Armored Brigands (The handaxe animation freezing the game), but when I fixed it as recommended, said characterā€™s animation became a normal brigandā€™s, without any special palette. How and why ? Can someone please help me ?

-Has anyone made a female pirate yet ? If I remember correctly, every infantry class has a male/female counterpart, except this one. And I have a character in my hack that would make a perfect female pirate !

Other than that, you are all so, so talented with those tiny, little spritesā€¦ Everything I see here amaze me !

Oops. I was not aware. I just went with what Klok said (havenā€™t been following the posts here).

My bad though.

ā€¦
Itā€™s just great to see collaborations between people to see what greatness everyone can create.

So after doing nothing for years I am trying to finish everything I started, which is taking much longer than I thought. But I have completed a few things.

I finished the skeleton gaiden cantor animation and the T2 Amelia animation

I basically just took the gaiden sprite and added the sacred stones skeleton head but I like how it turned out.

Just a reskin of the F Halberdier animation to look like an Amelia sprite I made a couple years ago.

Credit: The Blind Archer for the Halberdier and Black Mage, Temp, and 2WB for the F Halberdier

15 Likes

These anims are all available for free use with crebit right?

yes (Post must be at least five characters)

1 Like

Thanks for the response! (Post has at least 5 characters)

There is an issue with the Non-Sacaen Nomad link, it links to the Axe Wyvern Lord. (even though the Non-Sacaen Nomad is already in Klokā€™s Animation Repository, itā€™s just a link error)

1 Like

Ross Berserker:

Credit: @Waleed and @Maiser6 for Skinnyzerker animation.

7 Likes

Naisu but if you can pls make Warross :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Waleed

Do you realized that your male trainee animations just saved my project? I canā€™t help but thank you. Thank you so much. Hero of the Day.

1 Like

So, letā€™s say you are going to use a Berserker, right?

Yeah, no. Thatā€™s too choppy/10.

Youā€™d rather go for a Hawkzerker, yes.

This is a better choice, though, butā€¦ have you ever consideredā€¦

Turning that dwarf from FE8, who has a custom animation in a japanese hack, into a generic berserker?

Because thatā€™s what I have done in my free time. I present youā€¦

The Dozlazerker!

While most of his frames are based on Kenpuhu and Arukuā€™s Dozla Berserker, the crits and return are custom, for sure. Credits to these japanese artists for inspiring me to make Yet Another Betterzerker :tm:

Download here!

21 Likes

:eyes:
Any chance we could see a sword animation with the new berserker?

For sure.

1 Like

psh, when theres a femhawkzerker, then youll have my attention.

1 Like

Not calling it Dozerker?

1 Like

How about Vapozerker?

1 Like