Animation Directory

A post was split to a new topic: Request for animation packages/creator

Working Manaketes in FE7

Download:

Free to use, credit appreciated but not necessary

5 Likes

And hereā€™s one for Fae:

Download:

As before, totally free to use. Credit appreciated but not necessary.

3 Likes

Hoā€­w.

Utilizing the idle animation. IIRC, there was a topic on this and they figured something out.

(Notice they donā€™t transform back tho, still cool)

EDIT:

EDIT2: Looking at Myrrhā€™s, her crit animation goes way to fast.

Had to get rid of some frames to keep it under the size limit, but it should be fixed

Faeā€™s screen shake feels REALLY satisfying when the attack hits.

Iā€™ve always thought it looks like she has a hairball (scaleball?) or is sneezing.

1 Like

@Spud I donā€™t believe the Wyvern Rider bow animation palettes are properly aligned with the vanilla one?

1 Like

Yeah sorry about that. It took me so long to get it working due to the sprite sheet having a screwed up palette, I forgot to check it with the regular palette. Anybody is welcome to fix it and take credit if they want to. Iā€™m pretty busy with work and school at the moment so I wonā€™t be able to do anything with it soon myself.

That should be very easy to fix. Just dump the frames with new FEditor, compare with regular wyvern, switch the top right color palette around, and boom! Done!

I could help with that if you want.

Go for it. All of the frames and the script should be included in the download and like Klok said itā€™s a simple fix. Just repost it and give yourself credit. Iā€™d really appreciate it getting fixed so people can actually use it.

The wyvern lord is probably the same way if you feel like fixing that one too.

Close enough. I mass edited the sheetsā€™ palettes with Usenti so that they matched the vanilla ones, and then replaced each frame individually. Iā€™m still using Spudā€™s script though, so he still gets credit.

Here are the sheets:

3 Likes

This ought to do it.
Wyvern Rider w/ Bow Palette Fix @Spud @BlueDruid

Credit: Spud(Scripting) Princess Kilvas/Great Mizuti/Ninja Pichu(Sprite Sheet), Blue Druid (palette fix)

Wyvern Lord coming soon.

3 Likes

Here is the Wyvern Lord equivalent. The quality of the sprites are a bit mediocre butā€¦ Blame the original spriter.
Wyvern Lord w/ Bow Palette Fix@Spud @BlueDruid

Credit: Spud(Scripting) Princess Kilvas/Great Mizuti/Ninja Pichu(Sprite Sheet), Blue Druid (palette fix)

3 Likes

Griffon Knight revised palette - @BlueDruid

Examples:

Credit: Blue Druid
Download
This is an update to my Griffon Knight, with a more versatile palette, allowing more freedom in editing palettes, (it also comes with FERecolor files). Also, as of this update, Iā€™ve decided to make it completely open source, thus anyone can edit it (eg. to add new weapon, or to add different features to better suit a sprecific hack etc.), without permission but please give credit. Though you shouldnā€™t feel obliged to, feel free to tell me about your ideas. Soā€¦ Yeah, go nuts!

7 Likes

Hello Spud, is there a Way to make a Promoted Eirika With Bow? I just saw your Eliwood with Bow and is Great!

He didnā€™t make it, he just animated an existing sprite.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like it. But like klok said, all I ever really have done is animate existing sprite sheets or splice stuff. And at the moment I donā€™t really have time to do random requests. If you want Erika to have a bow animation just do it yourself, it would be a simple starter project if you want to try animating, just copy and paste parts of the eliwood frames with the bow into a set of Erikaā€™s frames, you could even use the same script. Microsoft paint, the ultimate tutorial, and time is all you need.

Also to anyone else, feel free to edit or use any part of anything I post.

1 Like