Animation Directory

This “update” has been a nightmare. Fixed links for Beta Eliwood Durandal, Paladin w/ Magic/Staff, Great Knight w/ Magic/Staff, and my Axe Knight.

4 Likes

Dropbox confirmed to be run by cunts.

1 Like

FTFY.

1 Like

Pirate slight smoothing + repalette

(To iterate differences between this one and the one already in thread; color-wise this one separates the shirt from the axes, at the cost of making the belt share the leather tones from the gloves/boots.)

edit many days later
lol oops I forgot to include the ranged and disarmed frames |D

Update September 8th, 2017:
I also smoothed out the return, because it started to bother me one day. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Unfortunately I made a mistake when saving the files so I had to redo the generic palettes so they’re no longer the same as they used to be, but it’s ffiiiinnneeeee right?

This time I made sure that the ranged/disarmed animations are in there at least :T

Update September 26th 2018:
At some point, Dropbox un-shared this! Gah.

13 Likes

Here You like men
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

14 Likes

finally we can have shirtless pirates, as god intended.

3 Likes

if uh you had the misfortune of downloading my pirate stupidity you might want to redownload it
i’m the derpiest derp who ever derped so there weren’t recolored ranged / disarmed frames in there

That’s so cute omg

Isn’t it? Super lazy hair flying frames spliced from lilina xD

That’s probably why it’s cute. Because :lilina: is cute.

The Angel Mage download link is broken. Anyone have a mirror?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/211534987307122688/322458374660947978/Angel_Mage.zip

Much appreciated!

Um, I need a Sword General, and saw you only have a sword knight here… If anyone would be willing to do it without any payment (I’m unlikely to be able to pay tbh) then please can you make a Sword General?

If you’re hacking FE8, it’s already in the game. If you’re hacking FE7, learn how to hack FE8.

5 Likes

Arch’s to do list: revamp the animation directory.

5 Likes

The Sword General is present in fe8, you can rip it using Feditor and place it in whichever GBA game you choose

2 Likes

Pft, but I already have that half done.

Does Anyone have the a mirror of the female brigand and female berserker

https://puu.sh/xvqE9/67cb5bbb45.7z

Here you go!

1 Like