Animation Directory

Thank you. The normal pallete is impossible to work with. If it’s alright with you I’ll try my hand at putting the pallete edit into the axe armor in the directory.

Sure thing, go right ahead! If it helps, the big changes I made were that the spear shaft uses the two unused colors in the palette, and the helmet and gauntlets now match the armor color. The trim color is left purely as trim and not used in any other place with the exception of the kneepads that you can see in a couple moving frames. Just follow along with the frames I included in the package and you’ll surely be able to make a recolor along their lines.

I remade the Troubadour so that it works under the same palette as my dark knight

Includes generic palettes and stave, sword, and disarmed animations
Also compatible with Sniper, Sage, and Swordmaster palettes

3 Likes

@Blademaster @Primefusion @dancer_A
Any animators want to help with with our forum hack? We need a few animations but realized we don’t have enough animators…

(Also you should all frequent the Discord)

#discordshilling

lol I’m no animator. All I’ve done is put an axe on a cav

3 Likes

i am an animation scripter, not an animator
so idk if I can help much

In 2002 hacking terms, you’re like a god of spriting or something.

1 Like

Finally off school for the summer so I’m going to start playing around with hacking again. Made these a while back and figured I should upload them.

Bow animation for transporter/Merlinus:

Its pretty simple, but it works and I like it.

Berzerker Edit/Heavy Sword User:

Started out trying to make some kind of custom, armored infantry unit with a big ass sword but I bailed on that and ended up with an armored berzerker sword edit. Not sure what this could be used for, but I figured I’d share it anyway.

5 Likes

Elder Bael Fix

This fix gives the bael spider a ranged animation and generic palettes

6 Likes

The Berserker animation looks pretty silly but that Merlinus is no joke.

“Hey look, some old guy in an unprotected wagon! This’ll be a cinch!”
“Aye there sonny, let me give you a present! AN ARROW IN THE KNEE!”

1 Like

i love bael animations.
I’m stoked to use this!

1 Like

Yeah, I feel like the crit on the berserker should be accompanied by the space jam theme

Holy cow we’ve lost those precious animations from the last few weeks D:

1 Like

anything you know that’s missing let me know; i dl’d a bunch of them before all of this occured

Hmmmh those zombies using magic?

Off the top of my head there was the mounted bandit, the male troudabour set and the zombie recolor.

Yeah, I already have them on SF so no loss there thankfully.

folder w:
“AxeRider” (mounted bandit), “Scream” (presumably with scream on crit)
“Entombed and Revenant Fix”

Mauthe Doog & Gwyllgi Fix

I’ll also put my Entombed/Revenant fix back in the main post in a moment

1 Like