An Introduction and a Proposition

@AlfredKamon: See? I told you there’s a hell of a lot more talented people than me.
Though, @Crazycolorz5 reminds me of pretty much what I used to be… except a hell of a lot more motivated and talented with assembly hacks.

Welcome! I look forward to learning from the lurker.
I was just the flashy guy with videos rather than a fully experienced hacker.

Most of my contributions were graphical hacking and maybe documentation of sample importing with Sappy (which I stole pretty much from a Pokémon forum) rather than something you’d expect from an “FE hacker”.

I’m pretty sure Agro wants his game to work like FE5 (RES and MAG are the same stat, being called res, with there not being an actual mag stat)

He wants staves to cast from RES, but the game is still acting like there is a mag stat.

Oh, cool, thn @Agro I think I should be able to do, or at least with heal/mend/physic/fortify heal amounts. It might take longer, but Silence/Berserk/sec. shouldn’t be too bad. I don’t have the first clue how the game calculates range though, so, uh, if anyone’s messed with range before, I could use help there. (I’ll debug it sometime later)
@AlfredKamon, Hextator has this one doc on cursors in FE8. I lined up some units in FE7 and found where it keeps its map of units(though it seems to add “ghost columns” or something, odd). I’ll see what I can figure out about FE8.

I moved 3 posts to an existing topic: [FE7] Full (?) “magic replaces resistance” hacks (like in FE5)

Thank you very much.

Aaand complete. You can reroute mag in those calculations to res with only a total of… 14 bytes! Hooray for built-in subroutines that do stuff for you! :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, hf with your res-powered bishops.