Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

I was trying to change the location of the affinity icons, when suddenly:

This makes me wonder, how the support bonus does work?

4 Likes

What’s weird in the above image?

Other than KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Look at DMG and CRIT.

Eh for all I knew you set the weapons to have really super good stats though?

Anyway I assume trying to change the affinity icon position made the stats go wild?

1 Like

[quote=“Klokinator, post:105, topic:899”]
Eh for all I knew you set the weapons to have really super good stats though?
[/quote]It’s a simple Short Axe.

[quote=“Klokinator, post:105, topic:899”]
Anyway I assume trying to change the affinity icon position made the stats go wild?
[/quote]This, since you can’t change an affinity icon with an index (At least as I know), you can change it by changing the slot in the Support Bonus Editor, I did that and the bonus went wild.
I was trying to assign the icons to 0xB0 (Those that cause problems with the weapon icons), but apparently I made something wrong.

1 Like

And suddenly, the Female Hero forgot how to catch her hand axe.

8 Likes

Curses! KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

3 Likes

Potatoes and magic don’t mix up well.
(And this only happens while healing)

Reinserting the animation fixed the problem.

6 Likes

That’s… new.

10 Likes

Hello, glitch brother.

11 Likes

Actually…

Had this a year ago, and I eventually fixed it.

4 Likes

First round: “I have shamed myself. I must disappear!”
Second round: “Come here, bitch. I’ma rip you a new one. Did I say I was done? Get back here.”

5 Likes

I like how he lands the killing blow, and he’s suddenly like “NO! WAIT! I MUST REVERSE SOL HIM! AHHHHH TOO POWERFULLLL!”

I kinda wonder what caused the invisibility though.

2 Likes

Yeah, second round was “REVENGE!”. It was an unnecessary abundance of codes in modes 9-11 in the script that caused the problem. The animation in the video is pretty old too. It was updated and it’s much smoother now.

1 Like

What kind of weapon is a icissritomeThundyaliballistayballistayballistayballistayballista?

8 Likes

It’s a tome that can hit anyone, anywhere. Why do you think it has the ballista^5 buff?

7 Likes

oh my god, you guys posting in here reminded me that I had forgotten to post glitches I got while working on me and @GeneralCiraxis’s ragefest submission.
Here’s a video:

8 Likes

@Ash3wl i swear your glitches are on another level

5 Likes

EDIT: I’d like to note that the gif may look like it’s lagging, but it isn’t. ; )

15 Likes

what the actual fuck

1 Like