Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

When you discover the world of Fire Emblem is round.

1 Like

So here’s what happened. I made hours worth of changes to stuff I apparently shouldn’t have on FEBuilder (moved too much stuff to too close by in free space?), and now this happens during the enemy phase. The cav is one rounded by Eirika, but his HP doesn’t go down and then his ghost beats up Eirika in a futile manner. Eventually he just stops and she’s left standing there staring, which is honestly an improvement from the crash I expected.

Animations off doesn’t help. Well it does for the first guy. The second, on the other hand? Same endless loop of no damage over and over. As a zombie. You gotta give props to generics, they will never give up.

2 Likes

lol. I bet he ran out of weapon uses, but the zombie claws have infinite uses.

1 Like

Well trading no longer selects the correct slot. But only for the unit who initiates the trading, huh.

1 Like

I manage to do a (what II want to call) bloody version of FE7

And while I am at it I manage to give Ephraim an existential crisis

He cannot decide if he is going to be a glitchy mess, Lyon, Eirika, a brigand (not shown), or himself

1 Like

7 Likes

adventures in trying to expand the class table

9 Likes

UUUUUUUUUUUUU that’s neat.

1 Like

sweet mother of god he’s sure got some ferocious attack stats

1 Like

Patience is a virtue

2 Likes

Holy crap those gains.

I’m guessing you’re trying to make a variant of Kiragi’s personal from Fates?

1 Like

Never played fates pls explain

1 Like

source

1 Like

Now this is why can not have nice things.

also 47 percent hit? Who am i kidding its Kaga RNG.

2 Likes

The perfect brigand: invisible; silent; stealthy. Able to cross any mountain in a single bound, and in two bounds… the fabric of reality. They call him… 0.

12 Likes

20 Likes

Obligitory “the glitch is funny but woah what is that coolio animation”

3 Likes

It’s from the Yggdra hack. Klok emailed the creator and he said it’s free to use, so I figured might as well use it. It’s in the Klok repository.

4 Likes

Did you just summon a hand axe with a sword? You are truly worthy of a promotion!

1 Like

Ended up with vulneraries that all have 60/3 uses, and somehow didn’t notice until one was down to 47/3.

1 Like