Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

i see. So i’m guessing all of the other pointers are for normal chapter 4 and these ones are for chapter 4 if you enter it from a skirmish?

Exactly. I’ve just been reducing the SkirmishUnitsEnemy groups to 15 units. It works fine.

14 Likes

you complete me

4 Likes

i guess this is why it never rains in fe5

3 Likes

8 Likes

That reminds me of when I screwed up that map by removing the separators in the Chapter Unit Editor. Items were screwed up, and there were 40 Garcias on the map.

FEEL THE POWER EMANATING FROM THE STACHE.

1 Like

Sigurd, I’m pretty sure you aren’t meant to be moving like that. I haven’t selected you and I’ve put the minimap up. I know it’s nearly time for you know what, but don’t jump the gun here…

He also follows the cursor, endlessly running. How did this all happen? I think I broke a menu command. Depart, I think. Rescue glitch was already in effect during this save.

1 Like

I must kill this traitor who thinks he can be on his own team!

5 Likes

What in the w- oh wait the map isnt the glitch

5 Likes

I don’t blame him. Looks like your team is about to get slaughtered!

1 Like

wtf y u hate black ppl??? now u like men :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Marthipan what happened

1 Like

Well, I did make the map and corresponding events about 2 or 3 years ago.

https://youtu.be/CJRH9kzEoY4

That’s… umm… interesting. Do you know about this, @circleseverywhere?
If you think I’m erratically scorlling, I’m not. It’s doing that on its own.

1 Like

8 Likes
5 Likes

So I think I know which alternative class is the Princess’ alt… except I don’t. Gargoyles and Deathgoyles share a slot with Pegasus Knights, so why Princess Alm is like this is beyond me.

2 Likes

I’m re-visiting the Silque animation, but it reacted adversely to the news that Echoes’s overhauled character designs have obsoleted it…

10 Likes