Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

Wanna know what I had to do to fix it? Replace the female Emperor animations, because I would not use them and FE4 doesn’t want me expanding pointers if it’s the last thing it does.

But at one point I got a pointer wrong and Ayra temporarily became a giant red block with random fragments of the Armored Sword animation flying around her.

—Edit 2/21/17—

Each and every one of these is a glitch when I tried to give Forrests/Heroes Axes. When I turned off animations…

And even their sword animations were ruined.

1 Like

This is a glitch I found in @Tequila’s Str/Mag Split patch.
When you equip a magic weapon and enter the Arena, the unit uses the magic animation instead of the regular animation.

Myrmidon: Have you seen a sword like this before?
Mage: Die already!
~Several turns later~
Myrmidon: Now what?

9 Likes

Some serious disco moves if you remove the sword from the animation

jesus christ fe1

10 Likes

Welcome to the Matrix. The FE1 Matrix.

3 Likes

What the actual fuck did you do

1 Like

Aw, I was looking forward to using a Pegasus Rider!

If you can believe it, it gets worse.

6 Likes

What’s wrong with this picture? Answer: there is no map sprite for some reason. the save and reload option fixes the issue of moving giving me a game over, though

1 Like

Not a bug, a feature.

Done by installing Teq’s weapon effectiveness rework and then colored stats/growths afterwards.

1 Like

What he neglected to mention was that he installed them in the same free space. They do actually work fine when they’re not overwriting each other.

5 Likes

¯\(ツ)

I have no idea who this guy is, why this happened, or what the fuck I did to break it.

The bottom two, I replaced the Gold Arch to try to make a Killer Axe. It didn’t turn out well. The Brigand softlocks the game after dodging, too.

2 Likes

That thing happens when Midir doesn’t have a weapon to attack with for the scripted fight, for some reason. It doesn’t seem to break anything though, which is good

12 Likes

I tried again. and failed. to make a thing with the unused stuff.

3 Likes

That last one… “You thought I was dead, but now I strike from the grave! IMMORTALITY, EAT THIS!”

2 Likes

everyone now has luck +4 added to their magic, except seth, who just has +1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Blanket100
Gr8 mag skills btw

1 Like

blanket100… is that Linus’ special stat?

6 Likes

Yes, Marcus. Very.

13 Likes