Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

@circleseverywhere @Crazycolorz5 guys Pair-up already exists in FE7

7 Likes

stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself stop healing yourself

1 Like

where to begin

9 Likes

start with the issue of a 19 hp fighter

3 Likes

Ì̴̯̺͖͖̟̀̀̕ ̧͏̧̨͙͙̻͇̣̱̤̟͢a̧͉̭̥̻͇͍͚͈̟͜͜ḿ̵̘͓̬́ ̶̴̬̦̻̫̫̪͡V҉̸̠͍͉̖̮̖̯͕̹͓̤͢a̧͓̲̮̤̭̕͘͠l̸̴̨̧͙̝͇͙̦̗̟͢t̴̛̖͍̫̰̤̺̝͈̰̙̹͓͔͔͈̲̙͘e̸̢̨͚̤̖̪͉̥̝̳̙̻̤̮͔̫̠̭͞r̶͙̲̙̪͖̗͓̼̣̭͟͝,̧̣̦̫̖̪͓͇̻̜͙͕̝̜̟̖̭ ̶͕͕̞͍͍͜ṭ̴̷̭̬̠͎̦̰̜͙̝̣͉̕͞ͅh̵̷̵͠҉̠͙̼̪̻̤̣̦̫͓͈͚̪͓̜̥ȩ҉̣̣̬̳̘͎̪̬͙͇̹͉͎̯ ̢̰̹̳̹͚̳͍͘̕͠M̵̸̨̮͈͍̗̖̗͕̮̗̗͞͡ͅǫ̡͢͏̳̮̞͉̤͎̟o̷͝͏̭̣̱͇͎̗n̨̝̩͍̩̭̭̲͞ś̴̛̥̠̬̮͝t̢̛͖̣̬͎̗̣̲͖̞͉̦̰͈̼͉̀͢͠o̴̼͈̭̱̣̥̯͍̭̬̬̭̘̺͘ͅn̳̜͉̟͍̠͕͜e҉̨̮͖͔̭͈͔̥̬͍̫̳̖̭͎̹̖̝͟͜,̶̷̧̘̮̳͇̫̳̩̺̼͈̝̳̗͖̹̙͍͠
̶͖̹͕̤̱̠͉̺̤͍̣͈̻̜̙̀͟ͅḀ̡̜̫͍̜̰͘d҉̴̢̨͉͖͖̣͖̦̜͓̫̼ͅͅo͏̢̮͔̞̮’̶͎̱̼͇̼͚̝̣̪̖̠̙̙͇̲͘ͅs̛҉̝͉͎͖͎͇̫̹̼͔̯̻̼̲̩̣̹͘͜ͅ ҉̵̸̛̤̺̟̦̲̲̞̤̖̱̼̬̲̟͚f̶̢̳̪͕͇̜͔̳̞͢͠ḭ̢̢͎͓̳̺͕̰̻͔̯̰̰̮͇͘͜n̡̟̥͎̙̳̺̫̹̹̯̦̤͖̯̣̬͢͞͡ͅę̼̫̝̪͎̭̺͚͚̟̹͍͚̮̕͘s̵̸̮̼̗̤͖̰͓̦̲̙̖t̢̢͍̭̘̻̫͔̘̻͙̺̮̼̣͉̞͜ ̸̩̦͈̦̻̳̲̭̳̰͚̭̟̗̰͔́ͅg̡͈͚̦̹͘͢͡͠ę̸̮͔̖̮̰̭̦̯̼̘̹̫̞̯̠̲͉͢͜͝ņ͏̛͓̳̝̥͜e̶̶̫̗̹̖̲͚͎̪̳̹͈̫͍̕̕ͅŕ̷̵̟̹̝̱̻̩̮̙̣̝͕̦̀̕a͕͓͎͓̜̠̼̹̣̝̘̯̫̘̩͕͍͙͖͡ĺ̵̺̳̞̤͡͡͠!̵̧̥̜̭̜̥̗̱̰̺̖͎̭͍̩͖̳̹̠͔?̠̯̪͈͘͡ͅͅ?̬̖̘͚̺̠͓̮̮͘͞ͅ

4 Likes

I mean let’s not forget

Micaiah just broke the space and time

14 Likes

ZALGO IS TONY THE PONY

more descriptive

1 Like

One more bullshit ability to add to her arsenal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

C’mon man, put a little effort into the glitchery.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28014061/DARUUUDE.mp4

8 Likes

I was trying to turn on fog, and wrote in the wrong byte:

18 Likes

9 Likes

I uh
well ok yea sure Wolt do your thing
Challenge
Go to your hex editor and change something random.

6 Likes

I added like 1 line of asm, didn’t change a pallette or anything, and wtf

11 Likes

Tbh I’d use that glowing cursor

1 Like

good thing you can still use the guide

1 Like

That glowing cursor is from the tutorial

1 Like

Tbh I forgot that the tutorial existed

2 Likes

Flying in a straight path is too mainstream. Cool fliers fly out of bounds, then make a u-turn to get to their destination. In order to celebrate this achievement, the crowd tosses some… confetti(?) into the air.

10 Likes

I’m more concerned with the fact that you’re directing a green unit :open_mouth:

3 Likes